All Campers Must Sign Before Arrival
Filled Out By: All camp attendees.
When: Prior to or at Registration. Must be submitted upon arrival.
Guest Leaders Must Insure the Health of All Campers
Filled Out By: Group Leader(s) and/or your First Aid Representative.
Why: Campers should not attend if they have signs or symptoms of contagious illnesses/conditions (e.g. flu, lice). We require Guest Group Leaders to properly screen ALL attendees to ensure the safety and health of everyone.
EXPECTATIONS FOR GUEST GROUPS
It is the Guest Group Leader(s) responsibility to inform and enforce these expectations.
- Alpine Retreat and Camp (ARC) is a Christian organization built with biblical principals and require that any camper, church, or organization who is using our facilities sit through an orientation, where an approved ARC staff member will speak about ARC’s core value and guest group expectations.
- Please keep all buildings and grounds clean at all times.
- Sleeping arrangements are assigned by the group coordinator, and campers must only enter cabins that they are assigned to.
- Alcoholic beverages and/or illicit drugs are prohibited.
- Smoking is allowed in approved areas only. No smoking in any buildings.
- No pets or other animals allowed.
- Modest clothing must be worn at ALL times. Approved swimsuits are required for all who desire to use the pool. No cut-off shorts, pants, colored t-shirts, or inappropriate swimwear will be allowed in the pool.
- For your safety, sturdy footwear should be worn at all times with the exception of the pool and volleyball area.
- Guest groups are recommended to provide 2 counselors per cabin for all youth retreats.
- All lost items are to be turned in to ARC’s Main Office or to the Camp Host. Unclaimed items will be disposed of after 7 days. Mile High Pines is not responsible for lost or stolen items.
- Verizon and AT&T service providers have reception at Alpine. In case of emergency only you may be allowed to use the camp phones.
- To maintain a quiet atmosphere noise curfew will be observed from 10pm to 9am Sunday – Thursday and 12:00am – 9:00am Friday/Saturday. The use of the facilities, other than your meeting room or lodging, is prohibited after 11pm unless approved in advance by the Camp Host.
- To conserve energy, please turn off lights whenever possible.
- Alpine has recreation equipment available for your use. Please contact the camp host to obtain equipment.
- The cost of missing or damaged property will be added to the Guest Group’s final bill.
- No food, drink, or service ware is to be taken out of the Dining Hall.
- Alpine is a walking facility. The only exceptions are to the elderly or disabled.
- When arriving and departing, all passengers must be seated inside vehicles. No
hanging outside of a vehicle at any time.
- Open flames are not allowed on Alpine property, other than the approved fire
pits. We do not allow roasting marshmallows inside any of our buildings.
- Red punch is not allowed anywhere on Alpine premises.
- Please do not attach anything to the walls at Alpine unless using Blue Tape. The use of glitter or glue is not permitted inside buildings.
- In case of an emergency that is not life threatening, notify your Group Leader(s)
or First Aid Representative. In a life-threatening emergency, call 911.
- If your group will be doing arts and crafts, please arrange that with the camp Guest Services Manager to discuss location and clean-up.
- Dyed powder or color powder is not allowed on camp, unless otherwise approved. These powders stain the showers and artificial grass field and are harmful to the environment.
- The office copy machine is available for emergencies, copies are 5 cents per sheet.
- Parents should be given the contact phone number of the Group Leader(s) at camp or an online event page, as our camp office personnel cannot typically speak to the wellness of a student or the general schedule of our Guest Group campers. Parents should be informed in advance that they cannot call the office
to speak to their child.
- Furniture, mattresses, or bedding may not be moved outside of buildings or from one building to the next. If a camper forgot something, contact the Camp Host to see if Alpine can provide you with spares.
- Anything that you move around within a building, must be returned to its original place before departure. Including, but not limited to, sofas, tables, and bunkbeds.